Sign in to follow this  
Arizona Griz

2008 Bowhunting in Arizona Record Book

For all you guys that might be interested in getting your trophies entered in the next edition of the Bowhunting in Arizona Record Book the cutoff date will be December 31, 2007. There have been a lot of nice bulls and bucks taken this year and with the 60 day drying period that doesn't leave a lot of margin for getting them scored. The book is only published every 8 years so now is your opportunity to get them in the new book before it is to late. There are 4 Pope & Young measurer's in the valley (Phoenix) so you can also have them entered into that club if they meet that minimum also. Both record books do except Boone & Crockett measurer's also if you can't get to a BIA or P&Y measurer. :)

If you are looking for a P&Y or BIA measurer in your area you can go to their respective websites and see a list of names. ;)

I know that I will be personally measuring a 400+ bull and a 115 velvet Coues in the near future. :D

Chris,

If we have had a rack measured and entered into the Arizona Records (2004) will it automatically go into the book. In other words do they put all entries into the book that have already been measured and scored (by an official P &Y measurer)? Dick Tone did mine.

Thanks,

Doug

AzP&Y

Chris,

If we have had a rack measured and entered into the Arizona Records (2004) will it automatically go into the book. In other words do they put all entries into the book that have already been measured and scored (by an official P &Y measurer)? Dick Tone did mine.

Thanks,

Doug

AzP&Y

Yes, it will automatically go into the book. :)

i would like to put my elk in there how do i get an entry form.cbryant

You need to notify an official measurer and set up a visit with him to have it measured.

This person is a measurer form Lakside but I don't know him.

Yorksmith, Bryan Lakeside AZ 928-367-5279

i already had him measured and submitted to p&y who do i need to send the score sheet to or do i need to have him rescored

Who measured it for you for P&Y? I am surprised that he didn't give you the info for the BIA program.

It does not have to be rescored.

brian yorksmith here in pinetop.scored him, do i need to go to him to get the paperwork>

Yes, it would make it easier.

If he can't or won't help you send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the info and requirements.