Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Winner Posted ** AES Raffle** Choice of 3 prizes - Wall Tent, Swaro 15x56 or STS HD 65mm

Let's sell this out today, 53 tickets left.

16 tickets left.

Sold out. Drawing is normally day after sell out.

Thanks

Andrew

Received call today..... I won.... Yahooooooo.... I picked the Bino's. The last 3 month have not been so good for me. I lost my 30 year job from AMEX/IBM to India with only a 1 month severance and my Best friend/father-in-law passed away Nov 30th. This news could not have come at a better time when feeling so low. I am very greatful to everyone involved in the Arizona Elk Society for this opportunity. I also want to thank my son Buckmaster21 for letting me know about this raffle.....

• Like 7

Received call today..... I won.... Yahooooooo.... I picked the Bino's. The last 3 month have not been so good for me. I lost my 30 year job from AMEX/IBM to India with only a 1 month severance and my Best friend/father-in-law passed away Nov 30th. This news could not have come at a better time when feeling so low. I am very greatful to everyone involved in the Arizona Elk Society for this opportunity. I also want to thank my son Buckmaster21 for letting me know about this raffle.....

happy you won!

Sorry about the loss. :(

And as for AMEX I have known many to lose their jobs to India they amex so I sure hope people quit stinkin using Amex! I'm so happy Costco changed even though I don't agree with who they are with now either. 😟

Congrats. Im buying a dozen arrows next time one of these pop off. Spent a small fortune on these raffles and have a goose egg to show for it. Thanks for the oportunity enjoy ur binos zig sorry about the job. I had a layoff before no fun.

@ZigZag - congratulations on the win. The binos are amazing. Keep a positive outlook and always look ahead not behind you.

Thank you to all those that participated and supporting the AES Raffle. Thanks to our sponsor Cabela's for doing the drawing. More raffles on the way.

Thank you all!

Andrew

• Like 1