CouesWhitetail

GREAT Prizes for the Coues Buck Contest!

Hi Guys,

I am excited to announce some great prizes lined up for the Coues Buck Contest this year. (and a reminder that the deadline to enter the contest is Oct 15, so get to it!) Leupold and Ron Sega of AZ Guns Etc have teamed up to provide over $1000 of donated prizes. Ron Sega has announced he will display the rifle scope and range finder at his shop in Chandler. AND He says he will give a 12% discount on accessories at his shop to any member of this website! And he will give $25 off any gun. So please go by his shop and tell him you are from CouesWhitetail.com. The more traffic we get to his store, the more likely he is to want to continue donating to contests like this. So let him know that you guys are worth the donation! Here is a link to his AZ Guns Etc store. Ron has been in business over 20 years and is a gunsmith who can customize your guns for you. Give him a call and see what he can do for you. And remember to tell him you heard about him on CW.com.

We also have many other great prizes for the contest - Vortex 10x42 binos, a custom bronze Coues deer sculpture by our own Foundryman, a large framed print from Mike Fabritz (aka Rembrant), knives, hats, tshirts and lots more.

Check out the list of prizes on this page.

Thanks to everyone for your donations!

Don't forget to enter the contest by Oct 15! Entering is free and easy. just send Doug/Red Rabbit a note saying you want in!

Amanda

If you want to enter the contest, please PM me the following info by Oct 15:

Member name/handle

Name

Telephone number

E-mail address

Mailing/shipping address

Thanks, Doug~RR

Just a reminder that if you want to participate in the contest, please email Doug before Oct 15! Only one week left! It's ok if you already killed your buck (archery or early oct season). Get signed-up!

Amanda

I caught the last part of the outdoors az on saturday morning on am 1060 , great kudu to the person talking up this web site and getting the word out. He gave a great overview of coueswhitetail. mike

Great, glad you heard them interview my husband on the radio! He stood in for me since I was taking some ladies camping. He was hoping someone from here heard him and would give some feedback. He is a PR guy and just great in interviews (I think ;) ).

I have been adding more prizes to the contest page as they come in. We have had more monetary donations recently and also got a Crooked Horn outfitter scope case and COOSEFAN donated a camo outfit. It's exciting to see this contest growing so well and garnering such support from everyone. Last Doug told me we had like 175 people signed up and we only had 89 last year.

Amanda

Now, what happens if that camo outfit Jim donates is needed to be in XXL? is that extra :D

Casey, why are you even worried about that........you think yer gonna win sumthin'? :P

You know I do hope you kill a monster buck and you win my donation.......maybe that way I can get by with just sendin' ya some of my used cammies! :P

Hey, has anyone gone over to Ron Sega's AZ Guns Etc shop and checked out what he has to offer? Don't forget CW.com members get a discount there. I am curious if anyone is taking him up on that offer.

Amanda

Now, what happens if that camo outfit Jim donates is needed to be in XXL? is that extra :D

Casey, why are you even worried about that........you think yer gonna win sumthin'? :P

You know I do hope you kill a monster buck and you win my donation.......maybe that way I can get by with just sendin' ya some of my used cammies! :P

As long as there used on one of that days that you wore underwear then thats fine with me :D