Non-Typical Solutions

Dog Ear Wax

Ear infection. Used optiicleanse with good results as well.

Our dogs now don't have the same issues, but I remember when I was buying meds from the vet one of the gals tossed a hand written note to check out Fosters&Smith. They had the same stuff for a huge discount over local pet shops and by far vet office prices.

It's ear infection. Both our labs get them also when swimming to much. I have to get the name of med we put in there. Clears them up in few days

Would appreciate know what you gave them......thanks.

Otomax. We have bull dogs and labs and works like a charm. Make sure like everyone has pointed out it the moisture in the ear is cleaned OFTEN. Like a kitchen for bacteria. Everyone has posted some great comments and suggestions. If you need a vet i would see Dr. Roach or anyone on her staff, she is at Crosswinds Animal Clinic in east valley. Higley and Elliot.

My lab constantly gets these because he wants to attack sprinklers when they go off or he wants to dive in a pool, I've been usimg a home made recipe after I posted a long time ago about him and its worked great. Takes 2 maybe 3 days but he's responded great to it every time.