Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

"Dink" Stripers, Hudson River,NY

14lbs Rainbow from Lake Ont trib another friend caught last weekend...shallow water sight fishing with beads...

NY may suc, for many reasons, but they do have world-class fishing all over the state...

I could handle that style of New York!!!

14lbs Rainbow from Lake Ont trib another friend caught last weekend...shallow water sight fishing with beads...

NY may suc, for many reasons, but they do have world-class fishing all over the state...

I could handle that style of New York!!!

Note that culvert in the background, not a very big stream... Driving along the shore line of Lake Ontario, at the right time of year, every little trickle of water can have some bigazz trout/salmon running upstream to spawn, NY and Canada have released so many different strains into the system, there are only a few months out of the year that fish arent running somewere...

(You can also get a handfull of Deer tags EVERY year(Bow(1any deer) Rifle (1buck with 2doe tags)Muzzleloader(1any deer)Landowner tags alotted for our land in Orange Co. NY (200'ish (any Deer, ALL year)...

Guess I am gonna have to let my wife go visit NY afterall.......as long as she lets me we a line while we are there!!!