Casey. Hey, I think you might be going a little too far calling me honey. I know you are kades friend and all but he is the only one who can call me that. I dont think you would call any of these other guys girlfriends or wives honey. Maybe you would but its not that gentlemen like. But anyways good luck on your hunt.

Dont worry your not that special, I call all the ladies honey ;)

I don't give a dang what you think I am. I just think it is dissrespectful to call another guy's gf names like that. Call who ever else you want names, but don't ever call me that again. You gross me out. You might want to re-evaluate your so called good looks I hear you talk about. Good luck on your so called guiding. Good luck.

Dont worry your not that special, I call all the ladies honey ;)

I don't give a dang what you think I am. I just think it is dissrespectful to call another guy's gf names like that. Call who ever else you want names, but don't ever call me that again. You gross me out. You might want to re-evaluate your so called good looks I hear you talk about. Good luck on your so called guiding. Good luck.

:lol: :lol: me thinks Casey is avoidin' that one!

Man there is no call for that, where are the moderators? since when did this become a place for folks to come disrespect others? And callin someone "Honey" is not disrespectful.

Man there is no call for that, where are the moderators? since when did this become a place for folks to come disrespect others? And callin someone "Honey" is not disrespectful.

Your right. There should be no disrespect to anybody on this site. Maybe to you calling some names like that is no big deal, but you should respect the fact that others might find that offensive. I am sure a lot of other ladies on here wouldn't appreciate being called Honey from someone they don't even know. If you don't care if some one calls your wife or gf that than that's fine with me, but not everyone thinks the same as you. So speak for your self please. I personally find it offensive and respect all who don't. Have a great day and safe hunting. TH.

There is a difference in being ofensive/disrespectful on purpose, and having different definitions of offensive/disrespectful and crossing the line knowingly, and un-knowlingly.

He didn't scout.....now that he's in trouble with clients he's e-scouting here. :rolleyes: :P

Actually, I spent a decent amount of time in there scoutin. If you recall, I posted some pictures of bucks I found. While you were piecing your gun together, I was in the hills findin deer :D ;)

And I found a few 85-92" bucks today, but they were in a place that was impossible to find them. We tried to get on em but could never find em in there beds or gettin out.

Kade, I never asked anyone about any spots in SW son ;) Now your girlfriend on the other hand...

Casey it's not very nice to talk about me behind my back. Is that what kind of a guy you really are? I now you talk allot of stuff about hunting deer but you better watch what you say about us girls!!! I put money that me and the rest of the girls on this site can out shoot you. Dont make me get kade to go in there and scrap you up! Good luck on your hunt. Hope you get a big one!!!

"spunk" a good quality in a woman

I told ya I liked this girl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a firecracker!

Think this girl can out shoot casey. You could almost sell tickets for that.

I would put some money down. She can out shoot me. First buck she killed was bedded at 330 yards shootin dang near straight down at it. Her second buck she shot at 250 bedded than hit it again while is hobbling off. She doesn't ever get buck fever and takes her sweet little time squeezing the trigger. I don't know why but most of the women I know can out shoot most dudes. We'll have to plan a trip out to the range. What you say Casey? Send your money to 388354683867, my bank acount. you better get em while they last. Selling like hot cakes. $20 a head and $25 for front row. See ya'll there.

No problem. which gun do you want to get whooped with? 270? 270wsm? 30-06? 7RUM? 22-250?30-30? either one, or all of them?

i can do it with iron sights, a cheap scoe, or an expensive scop. just let me know which you prefer.

how about the 270, it is the 'cheapest' gun i have, wears a cheap simmons scope and is older than you, me and half the members on here put together.

than of course i could use my kimber 22-250, but i dont think you or her will have a ice cubes chance in heck.

then theres the good ole 270wsm.... if we get out to 500+ and the pressure is on me, all i gotta do is crank up the turrets.

Pick yours and hers poison, its all game to me and they will all whoope both of you the same.

No problem. which gun do you want to get whooped with? 270? 270wsm? 30-06? 7RUM? 22-250?30-30? either one, or all of them?

i can do it with iron sights, a cheap scoe, or an expensive scop. just let me know which you prefer.

how about the 270, it is the 'cheapest' gun i have, wears a cheap simmons scope and is older than you, me and half the members on here put together.

than of course i could use my kimber 22-250, but i dont think you or her will have a ice cubes chance in heck.

then theres the good ole 270wsm.... if we get out to 500+ and the pressure is on me, all i gotta do is crank up the turrets.

Pick yours and hers poison, its all game to me and they will all whoope both of you the same.

So, your saying your cheapest gun you have is a gun that many members on here help you put together. If I would have helped I might jsut be wondering what's the deal with that. Not very not Casey. You should just bring them all because once you get frustrated with one you'll have another to try. Also you'll have more excuses about: Oh, I haven't shot this one in a while, my cousin used this one and must have dropped it, the dang people at SW must not have used the blue locktite and my scopes loose, or maybe my crappie zeis scope I am using is all fogged up or something. I'll jsut bring the only one I have. A ruger one 25-06 that my great grandma gave me sporting a leopold scope. It's an older model when the real guns were made. So yeah, bring them all so I can hear all your funny excuses please. Can't wait.

So, your saying your cheapest gun you have is a gun that many members on here help you put together. If I would have helped I might jsut be wondering what's the deal with that. Not very not Casey. You should just bring them all because once you get frustrated with one you'll have another to try. Also you'll have more excuses about: Oh, I haven't shot this one in a while, my cousin used this one and must have dropped it, the dang people at SW must not have used the blue locktite and my scopes loose, or maybe my crappie zeis scope I am using is all fogged up or something. I'll jsut bring the only one I have. A ruger one 25-06 that my great grandma gave me sporting a leopold scope. It's an older model when the real guns were made. So yeah, bring them all so I can hear all your funny excuses please. Can't wait.

Good thing I go to NAU, we make sence when we speak english up there ;)

The gun is OLDER than you me and half the people here put together. Not it was put together by people on this site... My grandfather gave it to me, so it was made back when real guns were made. And, of course it has lion blood on it.

When I out shoot you with all of them, I dont want any excuses on how the barrel is shot out, or how old it is or anything like that, Ok :D