Sign in to follow this  
Jglaudel

Suspicious Person/Arsonist

Have they released a name? Did he hitchhike or did he walk across the forest and swim the salt river or something

had to have hitchhiked or snuck across the bridge at night or something. Dude would have had a heck of a climb If he didn't cross at the highway.
  • Like 1

My Friends and I ran into this guy at Willow Springs on July 2nd. I had myself and 4 friends too many for my little boat so I took two across to the north side of the lake east of the Dam and dropped them off, picked up the other two and we alternated people all day. About noon or so I went back to shore to trade people out got out of my boat and he was standing about 15 feet in front of me, materilized like a ghost. It gave us all the willies. He first asked for water and than saw my friends had beer. He than asked for a beer and laughed. My buddy grabbed a cold water out of the ice chest and gave it too him and went on his way. My buddy had a Glock 19 on his hip, so I don't know if that made a difference or not. We were a little off from the crowds but not enough that if he had done something it wont have drawn attention to himself.

I just remember how blood shot his eyes were. The asking for beer and laughing put a human side to him. Its odd to think he is dead now. Thankfully, it wasn't our day that day and the only thing it cost us was a bottle of water, Take Care, JLG.

• Like 4