Sign in to follow this  
125coues

Arizona NWTF 31 Day Gun Raffle returns

I purchased some tickets a couple of weeks ago on their website and they haven't charged me or given me a receipt yet. I tried contacting them with the emails and phone numbers listed on the website, but no one responds back or answers the phone. Does anyone on here know another way of contacting them? Thanks.

It says out of stock.

Our chapter should have a few left if you want some. Unfortunately, we don't have a website set up yet, but we're working on it. You can PM me directly and we can work out getting you tickets. I just need to know how many you want and I can see how many we have left.

I would purchase some from you right now, but I'm not sure if the purchase I submitted online went through? When I submitted it, it said it went through but its weird not to get a receipt, lottery number, or charge on my account yet. Is there any way that you can see the names of people that have purchased already? I purchased it from the national wild turkey federation arizona website.

I believe that the website that says out of stock is from like a year or two ago. The one I purchased from said it was the 2017 raffle.

I would purchase some from you right now, but I'm not sure if the purchase I submitted online went through? When I submitted it, it said it went through but its weird not to get a receipt, lottery number, or charge on my account yet. Is there any way that you can see the names of people that have purchased already? I purchased it from the national wild turkey federation arizona website.

I believe that the website that says out of stock is from like a year or two ago. The one I purchased from said it was the 2017 raffle.

I will pm you the phone number for the State Chapter president and you can call him and ask if you went through the State Chapter website. If you went through the East Valley Toms website, I can put you in touch with them, but I know Mark and Kathi are usually right on top of that stuff.

I have 11 more tickets in my possession. It was 12, but AZDiamondHeat claimed one!

Can I get 7 for $100 from you? Website no link

Can I get 7 for $100 from you? Website no link

Got your PM and consider it done!

Can you do debit over phone.

I can, but you'll have to wait until I'm back in town. The only downside is it will take a while to run the card number since we submit them all at once to the person who has the reader.

I purchased some tickets a couple of weeks ago on their website and they haven't charged me or given me a receipt yet. I tried contacting them with the emails and phone numbers listed on the website, but no one responds back or answers the phone. Does anyone on here know another way of contacting them? Thanks.

Brian, I sent you a PM with my phone number to call me. In case you don't see it my number is 480-688-1741 Give me a call and we will see what happened.

IA Born, I sent you a pm.

Got it and replied!