Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Savage 110 30-06 with Muzzle Break Nikon Scope Kids Model 400$

Great XMAS gift...come get it..

So I made this rifle for my son when he was 10...We (Gunsmith) cut the stock a few inches so it fits him perfect. He has dropped 3 elk and 1 deer in its tracks with this rifle from age 10-14. Kick was too much at first so we added a muzzlebreak. So when he was ten (90lbs) it was perfect. I had a 243 kick harder than that. I developed a load for it if you like to know it. The scope is a 3-9x40 Nikon Buckmaster and has been solid. Never an issue. There are no turrets on this scope. Thats too much for a kid. Gun is light and is a great shooter. Your more than welcome to take it out and shoot it. Has been sitting in the safe and my boy now wants to build a long range rifle since he has seen me do mine.

post-9454-0-31837900-1501096696_thumb.jpgpost-9454-0-07162800-1501096704_thumb.jpgpost-9454-0-23839800-1501096710_thumb.jpgpost-9454-0-34686300-1501096717_thumb.jpg

Why not build a rifle off the savage action on this rifle?

• Like 1

Just moving in another direction. My sons idea actually to get this to another kid that will use it just like he did. I built this for my boy who was small kid ...its a great rifle that needs nothing. I'm sure someone will get this for a kid.

Just moving in another direction. My sons idea actually to get this to another kid that will use it just like he did. I built this for my boy who was small kid ...its a great rifle that needs nothing. I'm sure someone will get this for a kid.

Right on. Hope this goes to a kid who can get some great use out of it.

Starting took for one for my 8 yr old and this would be perfect except he's a lefty. Gonna be hard to come buy a good used one like this. Nice rifle. Good luck.