Sign in to follow this  
sherman

2 guns fs

A friend is wanting to sale 2 guns.

First up a Remington 700 adl 270 cheap scope she is asking $250 obopost-5984-0-43721400-1501470829_thumb.jpg

Next up is an Howa 1500 7mm-08 with a pink camo stock and a vx1 lady leupold 3-9×40 asking $500 obo post-5984-0-86611400-1501470987_thumb.jpg

Some ammo included

Pretty sure my buddy will take the .270. I'll let you know in a few minutes.

That is a good deal on the remington even for just a donor action. If I hadn't bought something I wasn't planning on earlier today, I probably get this.

Sherman consider the .270 sold. Give me a call tomorrow and we can work out when and where. Thanks, Terry (520) 808-6950

Put me next in line for the rem 700. Thx

Sherman consider the .270 sold. Give me a call tomorrow and we can work out when and where. Thanks, Terry (520) 808-6950

I will give her your number and she can work out the details with you (cut out the middle man this way)

I will give her your number and she can work out the details with you (cut out the middle man this way)
what ever it takes to make it happen I will really appreciate. Thanks again.

Dang could almost just donate the .270 for a tax right off for that price. Dang good deal for someone!