Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

San Diego fish markets?

Point Loma Seafoods down near the water off Scott St. There is another place that is bigger up on Morena Blvd Friars Rd/I-8 area but I can't remember the name.

Are they all gonna be in the $25 a pound range? I was hoping it'd be cheaper being right there but if not I'll just bring home less lol

It all depends on what type of fish you want.. Rock fish and yellowtail for 10-12/lb.. Nice yellowfin tuna, plan on 25+/lb..

Are they all gonna be in the $25 a pound range? I was hoping it'd be cheaper being right there but if not I'll just bring home less lol

1. Bluefin

2. Cheap

Pick one.

Point Loma in SD

Another option would be, since you'll be taking the 5 up to Irvine. Swing by Jon's Fish Market in Dana Point. Not a bad choice. But if you have time when you are in OC, Dory Fleet on the Peninsula near Newport Pier is definitely worth a visit. It was a weekly stop for me when I was a long time resident of Costa Mesa.

And if you need a spot here in the valley, highly recommend Chula Seafood in South Scottsdale. Family owned and run a great shop.

http://www.chulaseafood.com/

• Like 1