Edge

Name that gun!

1 hour ago, 10Turkeys said:

Another easy one.

1009201213~2.jpg

1009201213a~2.jpg

I have a black/chrome and a brown/blued one. I used the Black/Chrome one last week for squirrels. It has a Leupold 3x9 silver shotgun/muzzleloader scope on it.

• Like 1

Need 1 manufacturer and model, please

30 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

How's about a Stevens 58??? Springfield 951???

Pick one

19 minutes ago, Edge said:

Pick one

Well I'll go with the Springfield 951, but I don't recall seeing one with a checkered stock. And if I remember, Stevens made the Springfield line. 

23 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Well I'll go with the Springfield 951, but I don't recall seeing one with a checkered stock. And if I remember, Stevens made the Springfield line. 

Nope

1 minute ago, Outdoor Writer said:

🤣 Well. let me guess..a Stevens 58??

Yeah it's my son's. I was just looking for a mag for it, they're made by Springfield.

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

Yeah it's my son's. I was just looking for a mag for it, they're made by Springfield.

I don't recall seeing one of them with a checkered stock either.  Hmmm, I thought Savage made them.

6 minutes ago, Edge said:

"Stevens Arms was an American firearms manufacturer founded by Joshua Stevens in 1864 in Chicopee, Massachusetts. The company introduced the .22 Long Rifle round and made a number of rifle, shotgun, and target pistol designs. By 1902, they were advertising themselves as "the largest producers of sporting arms in the world".[1] They were purchased by New England Westinghouse on May 28, 1915, and again by Savage Arms on April 1, 1920.[2] As a division of Savage, Stevens continued to produce firearms at their Chicopee Falls facility until 1960 when the plant was torn down and Stevens production was moved into other Savage facilities. Savage dropped the Stevens name in 1991, but revived it in 1999 and still uses it today for a number of its low cost rifles and shotguns."

2 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

"Stevens Arms was an American firearms manufacturer founded by Joshua Stevens in 1864 in Chicopee, Massachusetts. The company introduced the .22 Long Rifle round and made a number of rifle, shotgun, and target pistol designs. 

And something I learned when I found this. I would have never guessed the .22 LR bit. Introduced in 1887!

1 minute ago, jdown said:

IMG_3040.thumb.JPG.06738c9e0cf0b3669c63e66417e08f78.JPGAny guesses without zooming?

Rem 760