Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

New speed limit

That would piss me off in a big way. Sounds like a board of jack wagons all need a beat down.

• Like 1

Speeding in the neighborhood ? A few river rocks through the windshield will take care of that sh!t real quick trust me. Nobody speeds in my neighborhood . I'm all for going fast but you gotta treat the neighborhoods like the pits in a race. You don't speed in the pits or you get penalized. Lol .....

Maybe they were thinking kilometers per hour

Speeding in the neighborhood ? A few river rocks through the windshield will take care of that sh!t real quick trust me. Nobody speeds in my neighborhood . I'm all for going fast but you gotta treat the neighborhoods like the pits in a race. You don't speed in the pits or you get penalized. Lol .....

Pops had an interesting run in with a guy one time. Guy (who was schitfaced) actually called the police. My dad went fishing..... never heard about it again.

• Like 1

Pops had an interesting run in with a guy one time. Guy (who was schitfaced) actually called the police. My dad went fishing..... never heard about it again.

I think they actually get it once you call them out on it ...speed all you want on the roads ,but slow it down in the neighborhoods ...