Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Brother in laws first bull (video link added)

Loved the video and pictures. Congratulations to him on a super bull!

sounds like maybe the didn't let that bull sneak far enough over the rez line?

• Like 2

Blake helped his BIL Jonny (guy who killed this bull) who has been a good friend of mine for over 25 years. That is one reason I tried to come on CW.com and talk a little sense into Blake in regards to him talking too much. Jonny is my friend.

Please avoid slandering or casting suspicion on everyone if you don't have any real proof. (I understand how it looks though) Jonny's bull has not been taken by authorities nor do I believe anything illegal happened with that bull. If I'm wrong I will eat crow,

Thanks,

Houston

• Like 9

Blake helped his BIL Jonny (guy who killed this bull) who has been a good friend of mine for over 25 years. That is one reason I tried to come on CW.com and talk a little sense into Blake in regards to him talking too much. Jonny is my friend.

Please avoid slandering or casting suspicion on everyone if you don't have any real proof. (I understand how it looks though) Jonny's bull has not been taken by authorities nor do I believe anything illegal happened with that bull. If I'm wrong I will eat crow,

Thanks,

Houston

I agree with you. It is like Jared from Subway, Bill Cosby, OJ, Roseanne......anything associated with them is tainted. I believe YOUR friend did nothing wrong but unfortunately is collateral damage.