Sign in to follow this  
couesdan

Wtb binocular chest harness

Do yourself a favor and order the Marsupial bino pack. It is the best one I have used so far and is not huge on your chest. Check out their website, but I think size large probably.

• Like 1

I prefer the open style vs the completely enclosed cases. I think they are much easier to get out of the case if they are open on the sides. I have used the marsupial since it was released and I like it best out of the ones I have tried. (Kuiu, Sitka, AGC, and FHF) I think they all have their pros and cons, it just really comes down to what your preferences are.

Those look nice, guessing they don't fit 15's though?

I just bought the large and my 15’s fit. The new swaro 15’s body is more rubberized and not as smooth as the older ones. They don’t go in or out very easy. I thought it was just the kuiu harness but it’s the same with the marsupial gear.

I picked up the Marsupial bino harness and range finder combo and used it on recent hunt. I have had the FHF bino and RF holder and it is light and it is a little more sloppy not firm. The marsupial feels firm and the side pockets allow the wind checks or mouth calls to fit in easy and one handed. The packs open/close via magnet and they open out from your chest and lock to the bottom so nothing to tuck in the cover against your chest.

I have the small Marsupial and fits the swaro el 10x42. I am using the brown color.

1 item that can be improved is there is a zippered pouch in the front of the harness to put stufff, tag, knife, etc... the zipper is a a tad loud, i guess it might so as its relativity close your face.

Marsupial is a local AZ which is great and small business. FHF is too small business just out of state. I have run the FHF for the past 3 years and going to use the Marsupial.