Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Any construction guys near Rio Rico?

I got a job over there I could probably use a couple guys on. It would be a couple weeks out and last for 3-4 weeks. Basically it's a rehab

Are you working on weekends? I am a strucrural carpenter for sundt here in tucson. But could use some extra money on weekends..

Are you working on weekends? I am a strucrural carpenter for sundt here in tucson. But could use some extra money on weekends..

Sorry, was on a hunt. Probably won't be working weekends. Wont be doing much in way of carpentry, what all are you versed in?

Sorry, was on a hunt. Probably won't be working weekends. Wont be doing much in way of carpentry, what all are you versed in?

I can hold a flashlight real well.

• Like 2

I can hold a flashlight real well.

I bet you can but no moonlighting for us. Funny story.. Last time we did a job over there a bunch of your homies rolled up in a panel truck that said something like "tucson restaurant supply". They said they bring the dogs in the abandon house to train them then left since we were working in it. Later that day I was masking off the garage for painting and found a big bag of weed stuffed behind the hot water heater. Ended up chucking it in the dumpster. Awhile later I found out my guys had jumped in and took it.

Just took a look at this job. It will consist of tile roof repairs, exterior painting of the whole house (2 story), drywall repairs, interior painting whole house, some trim carpentry, some plumbing and some minor electrical work. Ok me if anyone is interested, or even if you have a crew and would be interested in the entire job.