CouesWhitetail

Help me name my new dog!

Well, I think we have finally settled on a name. Unfortunately, it's not a name anyone here suggested.....But I very much appreciate all the input. You guys came up with lots of fine names! I think we are going to call her Julie Hanna. Julie was the first name we called her that really seemed to fit. And then a friend of mine suggested Hanna and I really liked that one. So she was Hanna for a day or so, then we kept going back to Julie. So for a long name she will be Julie Hanna and for most of the time she will be Julie. And my husband already has some nicknames for her. She has a lot of loose skin on her jaw and she drools alot when she drinks. So he calls her Jowly Julie or Drooly Julie. Not the nicest names, but it's all in fun. :lol:

Julie means soft, downy and youthful. Hanna means grace and favored. Since she is so amazingly soft to pet and she walks gracefully and quietly, we thought it worked well.

I really do appreciate all the help! I am sorry the name didn't come from all your suggestions. And I would still like to give out a shirt, so maybe what I will do is pick a random number (from a random number table in my stats book) and give a tshirt to the person who made that numbered guess. Sound ok?

Amanda

Ok, the random number was 66. So post number 66 in this thread wins a tshirt. That person would be AZP&Y, so if you can email me which tshirt you want (size, design, color) and also name and address, then I can get a shirt out to you.

shirts on this page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/tshirts.htm

Amanda

Right ON!

THanks Amanda - PM sent!

Appreciate the shirt! - Really nice looking dog- glad that you came up with a name.

AzP&Y

Guest 300ultramag.
Ok, the random number was 66. So post number 66 in this thread wins a tshirt. That person would be AZP&Y, so if you can email me which tshirt you want (size, design, color) and also name and address, then I can get a shirt out to you.

shirts on this page:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/tshirts.htm

Amanda

Ouch, i submitted mine via PM!