CouesWhitetail

Help me name my new dog!

Personally I like Grongulita, Grongulicious or Grongulectable. "No pooping on the floor Grongulcious!", "No barking at the boogeyman Grongulita!" I think it's perfect, thank you very much. My address for the shirt is 3640 Clea........

You forgot to add the "Grongulator"

Grongulita!!! - too funny man. How come you don't want Grongulita barking at the boogeyman??

I like Grongulator - kind of like the Raculator - the dog will be able to instantly score shed antlers and give you a net score.

My choice Ellie Mae or Ellie

roll over!!!!!

but be ready to give alot of baths!!!!

"come here roll over!"

"stay roll over!"

"sit roll over!!!!!"

ha ha just to funny i had to

or try casper!!!!! the ghost!!!! :D :ph34r: :D plus what is more sneaky then a ghost?

Miss Emma or just Emma

I think Sophie or Rosie or Abbey(after Edward Abbey) would be a good name

Also, the dog may be upset about a new family (probably why she is so silent) and will probably get over it soon

what about Ruthie?

I will have to think about this some more.

Of course given the results of the game Saturday night how could you pass on calling her Sparky?

Cool dog Amanda , but if your dog is that quiet name he Callate which is Spanish for shut up.

Plus it has a desert ring to it pronounced kinda like coyote

Plus you will never have to tell her shut up,

Dan

Well, we still haven't settled on a name, but we have narrowed it down some. But we are still open to suggestions, so if you have more, keep them coming.

Thought you might appreciate these pics from last night. She found an old antler in the back yard and was very pleased with herself and carried it around in the house. It was just about impossible to get her to stop wiggling for a photo, so these aren't great, but you get the idea! She even carried her antler into the car today when I had to take her to the vet to get spayed! Poor girl. I hope she heals ok.

post-1-1196704319.jpg

post-1-1196704300.jpg

Amanda

I think since she likes to run and is quiet then RUSH would be cool "RUN & SHHH". If that sounds more like a males name then "RUSHES." Okay here it is one more "SHYREE" because she is SHY and likes to play WEEEE. :D

clay