Sign in to follow this  
300 wsm

ASU vs UofA

yeah...it probably would of helped us a little bit if dennis dixon missed the asu game too. as far as trash talkin im not sayin nothin cause its a rivalry game and anything can happen. the weathers probably gonna make it a little more interesting too. go devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it sun devils....I really don't think you all have much of a chance!!! You all got beat up so bad against USC...Punched in the JAW one too many times!!!

GO CATS.....BEAR DOWN!!!

yeah, but thats also two first and goals turned into field goals by the defense. now, if tuitama can NOT throw a pick, well be ok!

Yep, ASU won like I hoped they would, but in my opinion both teams looked real bad! You would have thought that one of them would have brought there A game and made the other look bad, but that wasn't the case at all. Dissapointing game to watch either way if you ask me.

oh well - looks like just the Holiday Bowl for us.

I guess that is better than being at home over the Holidays and left to play in the toilet bowl.

Just a quick reminder that the other team has not been in a bowl game since 1998. I am not sure but I think they are 1 of only like 3 or 4 D1 schools not to play in a bowl game this century. I know Duke is one of the others.

Also I think this makes 7 wins for ASU out of the last 9 years.

I love this new math.