Sign in to follow this  
300 wsm

ASU vs UofA

yep. u of a lost last night. but dont know how much id be bragging about that win. we gave you the game and you guys TRIED not to take it, any one that argues that point is ignorant when it comes to football.

it was poor play on both sides of the ball, and one heck of a ugly game.

tuitama tries to do too much when he is under pressure. instead of throwing the ball away, or just taking the sack he tries to get away and coughs it up.. he has done this his whole career and ticks me off!

Well........we earned the bragging rights for another year so we might as well use them :P . That is correct 7 of the last 9. Nine straight years w/out a bowl game for UofA, longest streak in the Pac-10. It's just too bad we can't get any love from the pollsters......lose to Oregon in Autzen when they are at the top of their game and ranked #2 and lose to USC when they are healthy and playing great yet get ranked lower than all but one 2 loss team......what a joke. Also, I think Georgia got ripped off big time...they've been playing great lately yet didn't move up at all when Missouri and WV lost. Leap-frogged by LSU just because that's who the media wants to see in the championship game.

yep. u of a lost last night. but dont know how much id be bragging about that win. we gave you the game and you guys TRIED not to take it, any one that argues that point is ignorant when it comes to football.

tuitama tries to do too much when he is under pressure. instead of throwing the ball away, or just taking the sack he tries to get away and coughs it up.. he has done this his whole career and ticks me off!

gave us the game?????? I thought you guys didn't like us!!!!!! That was awful nice of you.....tell those guys thank you for dropping the ball when it hit them in the hands :lol: Especially Cason when Carpenter hit him in the hands a few times. A win is a win period...especially when it comes to rivalries...I gaurantee you that if UofA had pulled it off us ASU fans would never hear the end of it from you........how we were "owned" or whatever :lol: :lol: :lol: .

poor play on both sides of the ball????? sure, there were some ugly moments but did you see the catch by Mike Jones by the sideline or the grab by McGaha at the goal line????? Or Brent Miller's catch on 3rd down on ASU's last scoring drive???? nothing short of spectacular. I laughed so hard at Stoops out on the field crying like a little kid every time the review went ASU's way. Highlight reel catches for sure. You might as well look forward to basketball season cause that's all UofA has. I'm gonna enjoy watching the Holiday Bowl on December 27.

I guess we get no credit for the injuries that limited us. lets see who we lost: starting tackle in Q1, starting guard in Q2 and starting RB in Q3. not sure but I am guessing most teams are not going to play great with 27% of their starting offensive players out with injuries. just look at what happened to USC this year.

also, I would not be braggin to much about beating a Dixonless Oregon team. truth is if he had not tweaked his knee on those blades of grass Oregon would probably be playing for a national championship.

Sundevil,

You hit it right on the head.Now that USC is healthy,they are probally the best team.ASU has over achieved all year long. Now that ASU has Erickson,UofA fans are going to be crying for quite a few years .If ASU can get steal some of the recruits that USC gets,then we will be playing for a National Championship within the next three years.

silence from wildcat nation....................silence is golden.................im lovin it.

gave us the game?????? I thought you guys didn't like us!!!!!! That was awful nice of you.....tell those guys thank you for dropping the ball when it hit them in the hands :lol: Especially Cason when Carpenter hit him in the hands a few times. A win is a win period...especially when it comes to rivalries...I gaurantee you that if UofA had pulled it off us ASU fans would never hear the end of it from you........how we were "owned" or whatever :lol: :lol: :lol: .

poor play on both sides of the ball????? sure, there were some ugly moments but did you see the catch by Mike Jones by the sideline or the grab by McGaha at the goal line????? Or Brent Miller's catch on 3rd down on ASU's last scoring drive???? nothing short of spectacular. I laughed so hard at Stoops out on the field crying like a little kid every time the review went ASU's way. Highlight reel catches for sure. You might as well look forward to basketball season cause that's all UofA has. I'm gonna enjoy watching the Holiday Bowl on December 27.

Three or Four good plays don't make for a well played football game. It was nothing but three and out all night long.

Three or Four good plays don't make for a well played football game. It was nothing but three and out all night long.

That line right there is correct!

There is nothing that can be said to console wildcat fans.............the final score is the only thing that matters........ASU 20.....UofA 17.

I almost went to ASU but I already knew how to read. Being a proud alum of UofA its tough watching my cats fall to ASU, however, if I recall correctly we are still up in the lifetime rivalry wins......... Not much consolation for the last 9 years though. Congrats to ASU and as much as it pains me I'll be rooting for them in the Holiday Bowl, anytime a Pac-10 team can get a W im stoked.

How do you get an ASU graduate off of your porch?.........................Pay them for the Pizza!!!

How many ASU freshman does it take to change a light bulb?..............Were not sure, thats sophomore year coursework.

If you want to know the hardest part about being an ASU fan PM me......................That way I don't offend everyone in one day.

:P BEAR DOWN!!! :P

I almost went to ASU but I already knew how to read. Being a proud alum of UofA its tough watching my cats fall to ASU, however, if I recall correctly we are still up in the lifetime rivalry wins......... Not much consolation for the last 9 years though. Congrats to ASU and as much as it pains me I'll be rooting for them in the Holiday Bowl, anytime a Pac-10 team can get a W im stoked.

How do you get an ASU graduate off of your porch?.........................Pay them for the Pizza!!!

How many ASU freshman does it take to change a light bulb?..............Were not sure, thats sophomore year coursework.

If you want to know the hardest part about being an ASU fan PM me......................That way I don't offend everyone in one day.

That's too funny :lol: . You are correct...UofA leads the all time series...we're just trying to close the gap. In all honesty I like to see any school from Arizona succeed because it still reflects good on us as a state no matter which of the teams it is. I just can't stand to lose to UofA in football which fortunately hasn't been too much of a problem lately. I remember when UofA hired Stoops I was worried thinking he was going to turn them around and make them for real. Looking back that obviously wasn't the case.....How has he not been fired yet???? You guys need to get him out of there if you want to change your football fortunes.

That's too funny :lol: . You are correct...UofA leads the all time series...we're just trying to close the gap. In all honesty I like to see any school from Arizona succeed because it still reflects good on us as a state no matter which of the teams it is. I just can't stand to lose to UofA in football which fortunately hasn't been too much of a problem lately. I remember when UofA hired Stoops I was worried thinking he was going to turn them around and make them for real. Looking back that obviously wasn't the case.....How has he not been fired yet???? You guys need to get him out of there if you want to change your football fortunes.

FINALLY a ASU fan makes sense!

Stoops has been the most over rated coach of all UA history! He is trying so hard to get a pipeline to Texas and Cali. that if you come from another state and are decent, they almost always start over you!

This years team was all his recruits, and did jack squat! It seems every year he is on a hot seat, yet manages to win enough/the right games to keep his job ( ie beating cal and oregon) all though he lost to sucky teask such as washington state, stanford, and ASU.

Believe me, most people want to see him gone, and for some reason he is not gone. I know for a fact that his players are not buying into his side line antics, and in fact some of them are disgusted by them. Many people believe it is just a show, and that he is a good actor and that is why he still has his job.