Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

G7 BR2

Eventually I will be in the market to buy one of these, probably used. I know the difference between the first generation and the second generation are one calculates in MOA and the other doesnt and also the second generation is supposed to be a little truer with their calculation algorithms. Is there really that much of a difference?

I have the first generation and love mine. When the 2nd generation came out I didn't and still don't see enough difference to make the switch. Feel fee to call me if you have any questions about he rangefinder.

Adam

928-595-1554

I have the second generation and it works fantastic. I would love to use a sig 2400 and see how it works and determine which is the best for me. It does mrad and moa as well as bdc.

I compared the signed with my BR2. The sign is faster and much smaller, but I HATED the app! Plus you still have to manually input wind into the app. I went with the BR2 to save time in those critical situations. The 2400 definitely does not save time!!!!

Wind is an educated guess no matter what equipment you have. At the best all you can do is measure the wind at that moment and that location where you are standing. Nothing like real world practice to sort out the wind variable

Wind is an educated guess no matter what equipment you have. At the best all you can do is measure the wind at that moment and that location where you are standing. Nothing like real world practice to sort out the wind variable[/quote I shoot distance and record data now, never used an app since Ive always spent the time and numbers on paper but Im getting real curious about this new shooting stuff.]

If your interested in long range shooting I you will love the BR2!

• Like 1