Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Thanks Azshtr! WTB or borrow MUZZLELOADER yes i said borrow L.O.L

I got one also, thompson center with a nikon omega- let me know- I live in far east valley. Going out of town Monday.

Use at your own risk.... (have to say that)

😮 I just got done reading about a bunch of lawsuits against CVA guns.

I got one also, thompson center with a nikon omega- let me know- I live in far east valley. Going out of town Monday.

Use at your own risk.... (have to say that)

😮 I just got done reading about a bunch of lawsuits against CVA guns.

That's from way way back. Now days they are one of the very best. Sounds like you got plenty, but of course if you need one you are welcome to mine. Shoot me a text if you need it.

• Like 1

Never had a problem, got both barrels, 45/& 50cal

Yes it must have been some old posts I was reading on different hunt forums and man lot of people got their hand blown off at least one hand not good not good. Something about there wasn't any rules and restrictions and requirements and regulations on how they made the guns

I want to publicly say thank you to Azshtr for loaning me a Muzzleloader for a Bull Elk hunt! I had never met him till the day he handed me his gun to borrow. Unfortunately my body was not up for the hunt and i only got 1 evening hunt in and 1 morning but I did have 3 bulls and 60 cows at 37 yards 45 before sunrise pass me on trail as I hobbled in then they went for a swim and laughed at me in the form of a bugle directly in my face then vanished into tree line about 8 minutes before legal light to squeeze the trigger.. :( that was last hike a jacked Achilles had in it so done dealio.

Thank you Dave! We will shoot birds asap

• Like 2

Sorry your hunt ended soon.

If I'd been in town -I'd of leant you a 54 knight with a Leupold scope

I was on my vacation.

Yes ; the use of my trailer was compensated with meat in the freezer. Thanks Mike

Sorry your hunt ended soon.

If I'd been in town -I'd of leant you a 54 knight with a Leupold scope

I was on my vacation.

Yes ; the use of my trailer was compensated with meat in the freezer. Thanks Mike

I was hoping to bring Azshtr some nice fresh elkie. :/ now I have already gone done and bought a muzzy. L.O.L.