602Huntr

7 East

Nice job. Didn't see anything up there just got back. Also talked to a few people who hadn't seen anything.

I have 3 buddies up there now who haven't seen anything either.

Im still out here as well. Have only see one bull on opening day and couldnt get to him before dark. Have check that area up and down and have only seen doe deer. Oh, and I keep getting pestered my this creepy gang on pronghorns. Lol. It was cold as cold last night but Im going to stick it out. Been here for a week and this is my first AZ bull tag. Im camping off of 416 & 523. Wish me luck. JS

• Like 1

JS, those antelope run the unit. The one with the collar is the boss. If you pay tribute, they all point to where the elk are.

Can anyone provide info if you have seen any cows? My son has a cow hunt starting Friday. I have been scouting since Sunday and no luck. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

Can anyone provide info if you have seen any cows? My son has a cow hunt starting Friday. I have been scouting since Sunday and no luck. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

I scouted that unit for 12 days and seen only three bulls... one is the bull I killed... I talked to other hunters who said they saw a large herd of cows on FR 794... but I didnt see them... just FYI...