Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Draw results

Does anyone know when the New Mexico draw results will be available? It seems like last year the results were out by now. Jason

Guest travis

The proclamation says July 14 but I'm hoping they will be out sooner than that. I think the reason why there late this year, is because they're putting all the results out at one time, including antelope.

New Mexico posted the draw results today!!!!!

I did not draw in the Burros for coues, but I did get a muley tag for 2b. Guess a few combo trout trips to the San Juan/ deer scouting trips are in order.

Doug/Red Rabbit

I did not draw a deer tag but did draw a muzzleloader Elk tag this year in NM. Jason

Well I didn't draw my Unit 27 Coues tag so I guess I'll have to try to hunt somewhere over the counter for Coues. Any suggestions? Anyway, I did draw an Antelope tag on White Sands Missle Range so at least I got lucky on one draw.

Well Crazy at least you can focus more on the business while your kid probably will kill a monster coues and elk........you can at least guide him and take the pictures........LOL........congrats seriously to your boy. I have to wait a few days till I see if the family drew anything good.........Allen...........

Crazy,

Congrats to your son on the Burro Mtn tag. Should be a good hunt considering it's been closed a few years. 16a is pretty country- had an archery elk tag there several years ago and had a ball.

Doug/Red Rabbit

My boys pretty happy. I think it's a blessing in disguise that I didn't draw. I can focus most of my time to my boy. I know of some areas that hold some huge muleys. But I think Tito(my boy) wants a Coues. First I have to find him an Elk in 16A, should be pretty easy to find a cow. :)