Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

So I know some ladies

First off its not that kinda post!! Haha. A few women from work and wifes friends have talked to me over the the past years about learning to shoot. None really want to hunt, most are single and they just want to learn. Ive taken a few out and shown them basic gun safety and how to shoot, clean, store, and maintain a pistol. Now I dont want to charge anything but is there any legal ramifications if I get a group of them together and have a class with proper and safe ways of conducting themselves with a gun?

Well I believe since we have the rights of assembly and free speech a group of friends ought to be able to gather and discuss pretty much whatever they want. Just make sure you’re not putting one of your guns in the hands of a felon and you’re probably alright. I wouldn’t be worried.

• Like 1

I think you would be in a lot of trouble if you charged. Teaching somebody to shoot and be safe with a firearm as a friend should not be a problem.

Oh yeah....I thought it was going to be a different kind of post with that title. ;)

• Like 1

Don't know not a lawyer, but if one of them got hurt with a gun, you might need one. Most of the larger ranges offer classes for such things.

• Like 1

I dont know where they live but you will get excellent traning at Arizona defensive firearms training. James is really good with people. He has been training Phoenix officers for the last 9/10 years, and has 29 years with them. After they get training the best practice for them is to shoot steel.

http://www.azccw.com/

• Like 1

Single ladies that want to learn to shoot. You single guys better offer to help out. Trophyhunter it's your chance man.

thanks for all the responses, I imagine Richard is a great guy and all but I wanna keep this clean lol!!!

I dont know where they live but you will get excellent traning at Arizona defensive firearms training. James is really good with people. He has been training Phoenix officers for the last 9/10 years, and has 29 years with them. After they get training the best practice for them is to shoot steel.

http://www.azccw.com/

mostly all live east of Tucson. Thanks for the info.

Just don't grope any of them... you'll pay for it in 30 years. Ed F

You take the fun out of everything! :angry:

• Like 1

Oh, the old gun safety bit. I've used that one with success twice

calm it down bud, Im tryin to be serious with this thing. Lol, you can have them after they learn to shoot!

Don't his odds of catching one go down after they learn to shoot?

calm it down bud, Im tryin to be serious with this thing. Lol, you can have them after they learn to shoot!

Don't his odds of catching one go down after they learn to shoot?
exactly!!

i dont want your sloppy seconds who knows where youve been

• Like 1