Sign in to follow this  
Maverick351

Outdoorsmans

I am debating on switching from and Outdoorsman's pistol grip with panning attachment to their new micro Panhead I'm curious if anybody has any experience with both and the reason for liking one over the other? I am also curious I am located in the East Valley in Gilbert and work out in the Queen Creek area if there is anybody in this part of town who has a micro pan head that I may be able to check out

Oz31p- I like that little offset bar. I have a new Micro head on the way, If I run into that issue as well, was it difficult for you to make that? I might be interested in one.

Any chance either one of you happen to live in the East Valley I've been wanting to check one out but don't know anybody with one and with the days and hours I work I can never make it up to the Outdoorsman's

I'm not close by (TX) but I will give another thumbs up for the micro pan head. I have run 10s, 15s and a Nikon ED50 with zero issues. It was quick and easy to get comfortable with the pan/tilt functions.

Maverick351, I live in east Mesa and have a Outdoorsman's pistol grip you can check out if you want.

Oz31p- I like that little offset bar. I have a new Micro head on the way, If I run into that issue as well, was it difficult for you to make that? I might be interested in one.

not hard at all....if you have access to a lathe and a mill ;)