Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

This guy is killin it with this yote! Looks tasty

There was some black tar stuff coming out of that lions butt... I can still smell it today. Cooking it myself probably wouldnt happen. Not sure if thats normal for predators as I dont do much predator hunting

There was some black tar stuff coming out of that lions butt... I can still smell it today. Cooking it myself probably wouldnt happen. Not sure if thats normal for predators as I dont do much predator hunting

yes! The tar crap is normal!
  • Like 1

My buddy and I still laugh about it. I work in waste water treatment and that smell was way worse than anything at work!!!

• Like 1

My buddy and I still laugh about it. I work in waste water treatment and that smell was way worse than anything at work!!!

You ever work down stream of a Filibertos?

• Like 1

That is the essence of Mexican and Oriental food. Take what you got road kill, or the like and sauce it boil it spice it and burn it till it is some what edible. With the right mouthwash before and after and add garnish, it is cuisine. After dinner cigars help also.

• Like 1