Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

This guy is killin it with this yote! Looks tasty

Weird lookin enchilada. I like this guy and how he cooks but I think he coulda used any meat with the amount of other ingredients any its gonna be good.

Look on his page they cooked just as steak 1st and had 3 or 4 different guys taste it and they were all hesitant but loved it said tasted like beef. This enchilada deal is just because so much positive feedback he started throwing some recipes at it rather than just steak. It's good ya just gotta get past the stinky outside of yote. Look how many guys don't eat their lion, :( lion is DELICIOUS!

C'mon now I was expecting a few guys to admit to eating yote fillet. You can come out and tell everyone! Be proud and give your favorite recipes

I got tricked into eating a mountain lion meatball. I once had a rule of no eating animals that eat other animals, but that was a pretty tasty meatball. If given another chance I would have some more meals made from lions.

• Like 1

I got tricked into eating a mountain lion meatball. I once had a rule of no eating animals that eat other animals, but that was a pretty tasty meatball. If given another chance I would have some more meals made from lions.

i keep hearing its really good.

• Like 1

My brother in law cooked up a Coyote backstrap. He said it tasted good.

• Like 1

1st and foremost yotes were put on this earth for one thing only and thats Ballistic

The indians wont eat yotes but they will eat p-dogs, couple of those older indian women that lived around seligman use to asked us to do head shots and they would go pick them up right after we shot them.

people eat dog all the time in different countrys, a yote is no different.

I ate dog in Japan at a dog fight once in the 60's, they usually served the loosers. it wasnt bad kinda like todays beef on skewers from a Chinese restaurant but cooked on a old habachi.

i keep hearing its really good.

It was fantastic man. My buddies wife said there was zero game smell when she opened the package.

I dont know about eating dogs... anything with toe nails seems like it should be off limits!!

L.O.L. well they ain't painted unless it's a Scottsdale ladies pet. Lion is excellent, bear can be excellent, coyote... Well we need our own taste testers.

I agree with the stench part. Dang yotes poop and pre their infamous stench as soon as you shoot them and it pretty much makes the next step about impossible for the sane man

• Like 2