Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

WTB .277 Bullets

I need some for testing. Looking for 15 each of the following. Let me know if you want to part with a few.

Berger 140 HVLD

Berger 150 HVLD

Sierra 140 SGK

Sierra 135 SMK

Nosler 140 Accubond

Barnes 129 LRX

I already have:

Sierra 150 SGK

Hornady 145 ELD-X

Nosler 150 ABLR

Getting ready to do some load work for my brother who finally put in with me for elk, and by himself for pronghorn (he will probably be THAT guy that draws with 0 BPs). And will be putting in for deer with us this year too.

R700LA BDL

B&C Alaskan stock (I just bought for him)

I will be swapping in one of my old Rem triggers tuned down to 2#, and convincing him to buy a decent scope. I have rings fpr him already.

I know I got some 129 lrx and some 140 accubonds. I can check on the bergers when I get home but I think they are classic hunters. My 270 likes the lrx at .010 off the lands with 62 gr of H4831sc. Running about 3150 fps. I also put a bc Alaskan stock on mine.

• Like 1

I see your strategy!!! Burn all your points on the last bull elk then convince the lucky ones to join your odds for the following year! Smart :)

• Like 1

Oh, he has been asking me for 3 years to put in with me and I kept telling him F You! I became really generous in sharing my bonus points since then....

• Like 2

I have 11 129 gr. LRX and a bunch of 150 gr Nosler Partitions.