I got this photo in an e mail. The buck is supposedly from IDAHO and a typical world record, But it did not say which book.

I am skeptical because i don't see how the deer could hold up his head. Oh ya a 48 inch inside spread.post-911-1199402539.jpg

it looks very photoshopped to me, look at the bases they look unnatural against the head besides the redunkulas size, no way, the mass is as big as the guys arms, nope, no way

In the 80's a kid from tucson killed a buck in unit 34 i think. The bases were as big around as a baseball bat. I think back in the day you could kill deer that looked like that. It may be DR'd up also, but i have seen some bucks on the navajo that i thought were young bull Elk.

FAKE!!!! I think......... pretty sure I saw before that it was a wood carved set of horns, but I could be wrong. I have also had the chance to see some of the monsters on the Navajo and yes some of them look like young bulls.

Geoff

FAKE!!!! I think......... pretty sure I saw before that it was a wood carved set of horns, but I could be wrong. I have also had the chance to see some of the monsters on the Navajo and yes some of them look like young bulls.

Geoff

+1, wood carving....

I agree, that has to be fake. I have no proof except that it's ridiculously gi-normous and the whole world would have known about a deer like that being killed.

Please be patient with me as I set the record straight. Grong and I were shed hunting when we found the sheds to this horse of a buck. I immediately went out with FirstCouesWas80 and witnessed him draw a rifle tag for the unit which will not be disclosed in this post. We then proceeded to hire Mullins Outfitters to get my big buddy on this toad. Casey shot and bragged MOA and shot and bragged MOA in the days leading to the hunt. Blammo, opening morning came and Jimmy had Casey on the monster. In a split second, Casey shot one of the antlers off, resulting in FoundryMan having to create a new antler for the beast. Believe it not.

We know the buck is real based on my previous post. The real question is that a caterpillar on azhuntnut's lip?

Whow, We haven't heard from Todd (el fuego) in a while, but now he appears with the truth behind this huge buck. I also grew a caterpillar on my chin to match the lip. <_< My arms alot bigger than that guys. Todd, could you please post a picture of that big boy you shot in Kaibab. David

FAKE! I want to say there was an article a while back about it being a wood carving...LOOKS GREAT THOUGH!