Sign in to follow this  
Lv2hnt

Hunts for Heroes needs pop-up blind for this weekend

Hunts for Heroes has 3 vets going turkey hunting on North Kaibab this weekend (leaving Thursday). We would like to borrow a pop-up blind for the hunt if anyone has one they'd be willing to loan out (vets are leaving from Gilbert area).

Believe it or not, I've gotten reports that toms were already gobbling up there the end of January into February this year (crazy, right?). Received reports from friends up north that hunted Kaibab the past few days that it's been one TOUGH bugger of a hunt, with little or no talking going on. That said, we're thinking sitting a blind might give the vets their best chance at tagging out.

So, who has a pop-up they could spare for a few days? Give me a call: (480)760-3868.

Thanks for your help!

--- Tom

Tom,

You can barrow my blind. My blind is huge. It's 84 inches tall and is large enough for 3 people to fit inside. I'm located in Queen Creek. I've got chairs and guns if you need those too.

Adam

• Like 2

Hey guys, looks like we've got things covered now. A HUGE thanks to everyone who offered up their blinds! Our program wouldn't experience the success we've had without you the volunteers --- kudos to you all!!!