Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Game Camera vs 9mm

I'm betting it was a close fight, if he had to shoot it 5x.

Sad part, is he left the card in the machine. WORSE! The batteries died before he shot it.

*sigh*

Be on the look out for a a guy in camo driving a pink Prius with a COEXIST, Feel The Bern, and Animals Are Humans Too bumper sticker
  • Like 1

Guest oneshot

And I'm going to be carrying a 9mm at work soon...

They let security guards have guns now?
Unloaded.

With one bullet in ur pocket?

"All I need is one Andy..."

post-1378-0-52558400-1525561877.jpg

Sad part, is he left the card in the machine. WORSE! The batteries died before he shot it.

*sigh*

Be on the look out for a a guy in camo driving a pink Prius with a COEXIST, Feel The Bern, and Animals Are Humans Too bumper sticker

*sigh*

some hippy found my camera the other day, but only after he took a dump right in front of it.

Guest oneshot

TrphyHntr...

"Some hippy found my camera the other day, but only after he took a dump right in front of it."

So if a hippy craps in the woods, is he planting unicorn seeds???

*sigh*

*sigh*

some hippy found my camera the other day, but only after he took a dump right in front of it.

You had your camera on Van Buren again...huh?

• Like 1

Frontier Justice---Johnny Law sort of told us that in having to deal with the local tweeks . Just saying........

We hang horse thieves. But, only shoot cameras. What to do with people who hang cameras NOT on their property.

I dont think that G&F should be policeing cameras. That is the property owners job. If you leave your camera on NOT your property without a permit, then expect it to be tampered, shot, or removed. IMHOP

*sigh*

*sigh*

"Some hippy..." Just curious how did you identify him as a hippy...scruffy beard...tie dye shirt...baja hoodie, birkenstocks, pockets full of weed....?

*sigh*

*sigh*

"Some hippy..." Just curious how did you identify him as a hippy...scruffy beard...tie dye shirt...baja hoodie, birkenstocks, pockets full of weed....?
Basically all that. They posted up right in front of my camera With a tent and everything I was hoping I get some voyeur perv pics of the chicks but I was unfortunate

We hang horse thieves. But, only shoot cameras. What to do with people who hang cameras NOT on their property.

I dont think that G&F should be policeing cameras. That is the property owners job. If you leave your camera on NOT your property without a permit, then expect it to be tampered, shot, or removed. IMHOP

I was kind of hoping it wouldn't get shot. It's on state land- (illegal to target shoot) and well off any type of path whatsoever. It's only two miles from the house, in Unit 21. I've never seen anyone in the area, and never saw any sign of folks just walking around. This would be the first in 18 months.

But I get it- if I leave it out there, I'm not expecting it 100% to be there (or intact) when I return. That's why I buy crap cameras.

It wont matter so much until they start growing horn again, and I'm going to switch spots to a better position over a few hills.Then I'll put another in. And if they shoot that one, well..

I'll be wondering what outfit they're scouting for.

Did you count the spent cases? Just curious how many times he had to fire to actually score 5 hits.