Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Watch out Mexico!

Just waiting for 'Pops" to get here, then him and I are headed to meet the Hall Monitor/birthday boy for a WEEK of Mexico hunting!!!!! I will be back in a week, I hope we ALL tag some good uns!

Good luck dude....make the most of it and practice your spanish. Oh yeah, shoot a big deer.

Remember, the most common phrase heard in the Nogalas jail is....

usted seguro tiene un muchacho bonito de la boca

ah-yyyye-ha!

Remember, the most common phrase heard in the Nogalas jail is....

usted seguro tiene un muchacho bonito de la boca

ah-yyyye-ha!

:blink: :blink:

Desertbull- LOL...that was hilarious! And Casey has the beard to add that tickle sensation...lol

BEST OF LUCK CASEY! Don't drink the water...or you'll be doin' more than huntin'...haha

Scott G.

Im back.

It took us a few days to have an idea of how to hunt this ranch.This hunt was basically a scouting trip and we had a few tags to fill.

Im gonna be vague here, and type up my story tomorrow.

I didnt meet 100" at all, but shot the first and only buck I saw. He is a small 3x2. I also got a bobcat, not 45 seconds before I got the deer. It was awesome.

These deer are quite a bit different. they are basically solid brown. tiny feet, pretty decent size body. he is going to be a unique mount, and look pretty on the wall all though he is small. I am proud of him, and I wanted to get him on the wall. 3" bladed eyeguards.

And what do ya know, I didnt even hit him in the head :P it took me a few shots to settle in behind Jims gun, but when I did, I dumped him!

Jimmy has all the pix, i didnt even take any pix of either the cat or the deer with my camera! he will be stopping by today, I will see if i can load them onto my comp when he is here