Sign in to follow this  
ac guy

number 1

oh man i wanted to be #2. i guess #3 will be better than # 4. haha who will be #4.

I put this forum up at the request of WhoseYourDaddy. He thought it might be a good spot to keep all the reloading and gun info. Might make it easier to find rather than in with all the rifle hunting section posts. Thanks for the suggestion WhoseYourDaddy!

Enjoy!

Amanda

Thanks Amanda! Hopefully this turns out to be a worthwhile addition to the forum. I know I have a lot to learn, and look forward sharing what little knowledge I have.

My current project is a Savage 110 300 win mag. Needs a new trigger (I plan on purchasing a Basix when I can save

up the $$$). I loaded up some 165 grain nosler ballistic tips, using 73 grains of IMR 4350, and CCI 250 LRM primers. I went out and shot 20 rounds this afternoon, and man do they shoot FLAT. A small price to pay in recoil, but a great shooter. Once I swap out the trigger, I hope to be under 1 MOA. I set my son up with the same rifle, except in .270, for his youth hunt and am really happy with the accuracy for the low cost. Hopefully he can cash in on a pig in two weeks on his youth hunt.