crazyaboutcoues

Jamaro and crazyaboutcoues Mexico hunt

Man that's awesome. Congrats to both of you on some great bucks.

Phil

Great pic's and stories guys! You shot some slammer bucks! It was a lot of fun to finally meet you and hunt with you. You are both my new best ben de ho's!!! ;)

Here's a couple pic's of my buck from the same hunt. If you look close you can see that it never rubbed its velvet clean and it dried like dark leather on the G3's and tips of the main beams.

post-25-1200782330_thumb.jpg

post-25-1200782399_thumb.jpg

Way to go TOMMY! Congrats an a fantastic hunt and harvesting 2 awesome bucks! I'm very happy for you. I know how special that was for you. Way to go bro...

Scott G.

TAM...

That buck didn't have a chance.... For those that don't know TAM sat on that buck for 3 days trying to figure out if he was the ONE... But once the decision was made it was GAME OVER....

Jason

Awesome!! Congratulations to you guys! Thanks for posting all your pics and details.

Cola Blanca Outfitters has been supporting CouesWhitetail.com for years and they have been killing many monster bucks with their clients. Please visit their website to see many more awesome bucks their clients have taken and read about the outstanding service they provide.

http://web.mac.com/dlbishop/cola_blanca_ou.../Home_Page.html

Amanda

Jeff - you just say when and i would gladly chew the fat ;)

Tim - you are definetly the definition for persistence ;)

Adam - i'm taking my bucks to Tanner Looney

Thanks again for all the Kudos i can't believe the trek is over. I would recommend Cola Blanca Outfitters to anyone looking for a big buck. Dan is a class act.

This was my second year hunting with Dan and I'm already saving my pennies for next year! Anyone that wants to go better start saving up pretty quick as I think Dan starts booking at the end of February or beginning of March.

Those are some great bucks. Seems like Dan's crew always comes through. Thats kind of neat Jason that your outfitter will also be your taxidermist.

Keven

Way to go Tommy! Awesome buckage & good story. Appreciate the pics and details on the locals - sound like good people. You didnt take what's his name from our NM elk hunt?

CM