Sneaker

Archery Hunting within 1/4 mile of a building

I though the point of hunting as to get out away from civilization and pursue wild animals?

Going where the hunting isn't as good just for the sake of saying you're in the wilderness doesn't mean you're more of a hunter than a guy that hunts where the game is

I though the point of hunting as to get out away from civilization and pursue wild animals?

Going where the hunting isn't as good just for the sake of saying you're in the wilderness doesn't mean you're more of a hunter than a guy that hunts where the game is

absolute truth.

Get ready for the next 1/4 mile rule. No shooting at animals that are more than a 1/4 mile away from you or the road.

Get ready for the next 1/4 mile rule. No shooting at animals that are more than a 1/4 mile away from you or the road.

That's just good hunting tactics there. You would be amazed at the pockets hunters just go by to get to their honey holes in the wilderness.

you don’t have to be in the wilderness to not hunt neighborhood pets.