Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

nuts...

the sounds of autumn...........actually come wafting through the open window at 6am.  skedaddle out the back door-sure enough Dude and another smaller buck sparring in the neighbors back yard.

• Like 2

As if I needed another reason to move out of the metro area.  Thank you, this is an awesome thread.

Very cool stuff.  Our bucks haven’t shown up yet, but I’ve got does and minis all over the yard.  A few weeks from now we’ll have bucks cruising down our streets 

I took these off the back porch the other day

5E23C221-AB8A-42B4-8644-5798A896E5A6.thumb.jpeg.e67c650b93fc2a9af7ff48404443defb.jpeg

0841B827-84DA-4FDA-8940-6629D7EA7E2D.thumb.jpeg.8b0c2fd4acf52dd036ee02ead07a53ee.jpeg

D5872626-5D81-4D8F-B5E7-1AE2037E5E64.thumb.jpeg.ec8fbc6d7a85604658a56f37ec63ca62.jpeg

17 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

Avondale has changed some since i left the valley!!!

lee

You bet it has, all the farms have been covered up with hoa neighborhoods.  

We’re up in Prescott now.

• Like 1

Ha I guess they know where to go to get away from the stick flingers don’t they?

my neighbor says he’s been seeing a good buck and some little ones behind his place.  I get the doe patrol in and out of my yard a couple times a day usually, but never see any bucks with them.  The other day had about six of them in my yard.  Saw one of the mama does walk up to my 5’ chain link fence and spring right over that thing like it wasn’t even there.  Pretty impressive.  I guess now I know where all my apples keep disappearing to, and I’d wrongly accused the trash pandas

so.  'the dude' showed up this evening.  not so little anymore.  there is a 200+" buck in my backyard about 15 yards from my bedroom window.  his runnin' buddy is not bad either.  wish the neighbors dogs would shut up.

lee

Well I hope you get pics soon kinda liked reading your thread and watching the Dude grow up some Thanks for posting

working on picks.  Kirsten actually spotted them before me.  she has some skills with video.

texts

There was at least 2 and big suckers

No, too dark

• Like 2