Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Whats up with the PMs?

12 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Wow man that is quite an offer. Full disclosure, he just passed the hunters ed course and has an elk tag which is his first hunt. He's been doing pretty good at the range but still green.   If you got something old and beat up to let him use that would be great. He wasn't originally planning on being a shooter but I'm thinking maybe I should give him a crack at it. 

I’m fresh out of the old and beat up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Tried to send a couple that did not go through. Read another post and someone mentioned the same thing.

What happens when you try to send?  What error message do you get?  I have no trouble sending and receiving PMs.  Which forum theme are you using?

UPDATE:  seem message below....it's because you have reached the limit of 100 messages in your mailbox.  Delete some and it will work again.

16 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Tried to send a couple that did not go through. Read another post and someone mentioned the same thing.

It's because you had over 100 messages already in your inbox.  The limit was set to 100 messages that can be kept in your inbox.  Delete some of your stored messages and it will work.  

12 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I still can't get a hold of addicted?

You have also exceeded the quota for messages that can be saved in your mailbox.  You have over 100.  Delete some and your PMs will go through again.

48 minutes ago, CouesWhitetail said:

You have also exceeded the quota for messages that can be saved in your mailbox.  You have over 100.  Delete some and your PMs will go through again.

Ok I went thru and deleted a bunch of what I sent but how you delete messages sent to me, it just says quote and +.  Thankyou

57 minutes ago, CouesWhitetail said:

I figured it out, thankyou amanda

• Like 1