Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

Jr. Javy hunt.

Well I was lucky enough to tag along with my buddy Ron yesterday on a Jr hunt in a unit that Ron and myself

know very well. We started out glassing from different locations through out most of the morning and all we

were seeing was deer and a couple yotes. A little later in the afternoon I had grabbed my lunch and walked into my

afternoon glassing spot and started in on my sammich when I heard a shot ring out from the direction Ron and

the kids were. I tried calling him but it was going right to voicemail so I knew his battery went dead so I packed my stuff up and took off in a flash! After the 10 minute mad dash to the quad and the 15 minute quad race I

finally caught up to them to find out one of the boy's took a crack at a Jack rabbitt. <_< We then decided to get back to

the task at hand.

I showed Ron a ridge earlier in the morning that I alway's see them little piggy's on and he decided he was going there

and I told him I was going on the other side to glass the flats and the back side of the draw he was in. Well 20 mins.

later I heard a shot again coming from where they are <_< <_< then another and another so I did the same routine

as previously mentioned to get there and see that they put the smack on em :o (all three of them) ;) Woohooo!

Here is a pic of the boy's from left to right Tanner (Rons boy) Austin and Dave- Ron's Nephews.

post-1274-1201968512.jpg

Congratulations to the boys and a BIG pat on the back for Troy and Ron taking these future hunters out. Way to get r done! :D

TJ

Good job to both the 3 boys and Ron and Daddy! :P

I second that! ;)

me three :)

Congrats to all involved.... that's how you get it done!!! Great job, JIM>