Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Saturday Morning Dog

Went out today before I had to be at work with Ihunt2live, and another buddy of mine.

This dog came in on the 2nd or 3rd stand. I was using a Fur Taker II. ( http://stores.eliteantlers.com/-strse-87/%...Call/Detail.bok ). I actually pulled out the steel reed to make the sound of a distress mouse or something small like that. not 30 seconds after I made a set of calls, I was looking to the right. When I looked straight infront of me he wasnt but 10 or 15 yards! When I turned my gun on him he saw me. I dumped him on the run, and put a finishing shot in him. Good size dog, and a good way to spend Saturday AM!

CoyoteFeb-8.jpg

CoyoteFeb-7.jpg

CoyoteFeb-5.jpg

CoyoteFeb-4.jpg

He sure did put the smack down on that dog! Lets see some more pic like mabey his left side. :P

Congrats agian Casey.

His left side is pretty grusome, I think I may get ripped for posting that picture! :blink: :lol: :P

We only saw one Coyote this morning and it ran across the road infront of us on our way into our first stand. We saw it twice but could not make a shot on it.

Nice dog there Casey. Let me know how the soup turns out. I here the back straps are mighty good. :D

TJ

looks like a kimber to me. ;)

Yeah, its a Kimber. 84m 22-250 pushin 50 grain NBT's into small wholes. Could make the wholes smaller, but it does about 1/2-3/4" if i remember correctly ( havent shot it on paper in a while, havent had to)