EarlyBronco

ISO Swarovski 15x56 HD!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Tannert said:

Everyone is having fun and joking with you. This isn't craigslist. Most everyone knows each other on this site. I think you need to go buy the brand new set for 2K, thats a great deal!! 

Thank you 

• Like 2

I've got a brand new pair for sale. 6 weeks old. Used 3 times for my muzzleloader hunt. Incredible pair of glasses. Just too powerfull for me. Looking to downsize to 10x. $ 1950.oo Tucson.

Legend has it.... OP got a great deal on 15s weeks ago...has yet to see clearly through Binos due to all the tears he cries from others posting on this thread.

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

The O.P. Is actually a good guy, he’s just really trying to buy good binos. I forgive him and he’s able to take a joke now I hope?

Thank I appreciate it, not sure what great deal anybody is talking about ? Ha gonna go checK A pair out tomorrow tho from another member 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, azdbllung said:

eBay has a pair for like $1600 buy it now. It may take a couple weeks to get them but thats a deal..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Swarovski-SLC-15X56/323602281011?hash=item4b5832f233:g:ohAAAOSw8VtcB5Av:rk:4:pf:0

Thank you I’m gonna meet a guy tomorrow and buy some, I would delete thread but don’t know how ha