trphyhntr

Ground Blind with a roof zipper window

can you provide a picture of the blind?         I have two Double bull blinds and when I purchased the T-2 blind adding zipper roof windows was an option which I did so I can use it for duck hunting.   My Dark Horse Double bull blind came with one zipper roof window.  Roof window is great to let out the hot air if needed and to also stand up and view out the top.

P1030863.jpg

P1010302.JPG

I was bow hunting up on the KaibabPlateau one year in an area called Pleasant Valley,

I was in the natural blind made up of logs and tree branches and there was a pop-up kind of blind about a hundred yards away in the corner of this meadow, right as the sun was going down I glassed up a big mule deer Buck coming down off of this Ridgeline into the meadow, and he was going to walk right between me and the other blind, all of a sudden I heard the sound of a zipper , the person opened up a door  or window . The Buck stopped dead in his tracks lookef sround with his big ears at attention , he then turned  and went the opposite direction ,after the sun went down I walked to my truck and saw the other person ride his atv out of the meadow, as he stopped by my truck I asked him if he saw the Buck, he did not.

I for sure could hear the sound of the zipper in the silence of the woods, The Buck did also