Sign in to follow this  
Tannert

Jumping Jack Trailer/Tent 8'

2005 Jumping jack. Tires have about 300-400 miles on them. I have owned this trailer for 4 years now and it has never let me down! This trailer has been used. Its not a garage kept trailer so please do not expect that if you come to look at it. Will get better pictures soon when I get time to pull it out and open it up. 

One normal size bed and one XL bed. Comes with Step and lantern holder. 

The hydraulic struts that pop the tent open are original and need to be replaced. I believe that are $27 from jumping jack if I remember correctly. I have not got around to ordering them so you have to lift the tent to open it. 

The tent bag (Tent cover not actual tent) zipper is broken. When its over the tent it still does not let water in when it rains. I see this zipper broken on lots of JJ's 

spare tire under trailer. 

ATV ramps will come with 

There is one rip in the canvas near the door that lets no water in. This tent has been in nasty storms and no water ever comes in. 

Text tanner if interested 480-358-5193

$2600.00

0-4.jpeg

0-5.jpeg

0-6.jpeg

0-7.jpeg

0-8.jpeg

0-9.jpeg

0-10.jpeg

• Like 2

I have the same year. These things are awesome, good luck with the sale! Bump for a cool trailer at a good price!

• Like 1

Great price. Good luck with the sale. I’ve always liked these. Been lookin at the 4x6 to be able to pull behind the ranger. Any insight on those?  

• Like 1

You can pick these up and move them around by yourself. I really don't think a smaller truck would have any problem at all pulling one.