Tradbow67

Weatherby, Winchester and Browning for sale...All guns are sold!

I'm helping a buddy sell a couple guns to help out with finances. 

The first is a Weatherby MK V in .257 Weatherby Magnum.  The gun is from the mid 70's it is in very good condition.  It has been ported, but not sure who did the work.  It has 20 small holes drilled on each side of the barrel.  The work is very precise and definitely professional.  Rifle also has a factory Weatherby 2.75-10 power scope in tip off mounts.  It was built for Weatherby by JP Sauer and has the short throw bolt.  It is in a like new Winchester aluminum hard case.   $1000.

Winchester Model 101 Magnum Field 12 gauge over/under shotgun manufactured in 1971.  This shotgun is in great shape. It has 30 inch barrels and fixed full/full chokes.  Being the magnum model it will shoot 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells.  Also has a hard plastic takedown case.  $800.

He will entertain offers on both.

I am selling a Browning High Power Safari Grade Bolt Action Rifle in .243 Winchester with a pencil barrel.  This is a 1974 manufacture rifle that has been a safe queen for years.  The wood is absolutely beautiful.  The checkering is like new.  The gun hasn't had a box of ammo fired through it.  These were built by Sako for Browning.  It has a Weaver scope base included.   $950.

I will be adding photos soon.  

I am located in Flagstaff.

• Like 1

Pictures 1,3 and 9 are the Browning .243 Winchester

Pictures 2,4 and 5 are the Winchester 101 12 gauge

Pictures 6,7 and 8 are the Weatherby Mark V .257 Weatherby Mag.

Nice 101 also! Glad it is not a 20 or i would be looking for a gunsmith. Looks really clean

The Weatherby barrel is 24 inches long.    

The rifle was made in Germany by Sauer for Weatherby.   

Thanks for asking.  

Price drop!

Weatherby Mark V $900

Winchester 101 $700 

Serious offers considered!!  

Take a shot,   I might say yes!!

• Like 1

Tradbow67,

Will you ship to my FFL here in Virginia, i am interested in the 101 for duck hunting.

Benny Robinson

I will ship from my FFL dealer to yours.   

Payment would have to clear and and the shipping amount figured out first.  

If seriously interested PM me with your FFL info and I’ll contact my FFL dealer to get them together.  

Thanks!  

Thanks, my FFL accepts gun shipments from private individuals. Trying to avoid the additional costs of another FFl getting into the picture, which is unnecessary in the legal transfer. That of course with all the proper identification of the Seller; and not the Shipper, but the Seller, the one doing the transfer.

It has been my experience shipping costs run on average of $25-$30.

Thanks again.