Sign in to follow this  

invasive plants and animals

"non native species of any kind are a real concern that need to be dealt with swiftly when their presence is noticed."

How about:

Largemouth bass?

Smallmouth bass?

Striped bass?

White bass?

Crappies?

Rainbow trout?

Brown trout?

Brook trout?

Northern pike?

Ringneck pheasant?

Chukar?

Rocky Mountain bighorn?

Rocky Mountain elk?

Bill Quimby

Bill you forgot about carp

invasive is stuff that wandered in here on it's own. stuff that was planted don't count, except snowbirds, buzzards and wolf/dogs......... and anything else i might decide i don't like. Lark.

Cattle are the worst invasive/exotic aminal in Arizona!

Mark

So what are you saying... Would you rather be a Vegetarian???? Lets not start the whole hating thing again. We need the ranchers and they need us..... it is us against Them, the Greenies.... :rolleyes: ;)

So what are you saying... Would you rather be a Vegetarian???? Lets not start the whole hating thing again. We need the ranchers and they need us..... it is us against Them, the Greenies.... :rolleyes: ;)

So I guess you are thinking that all the steaks and hamburgers come off of public lands. Less than 2% of the beef supply comes from public land. I've heard it all before:

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, the whole state would be condos!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, we'd be Mexico now!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, there'd be no water holes and no critters to hunt!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, there'd be no meat to eat!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, we'd all be dead!"

Well, if it weren't for public land ranchers, 90% of the state's riparian area wouldn't be gone, and we wouldn't need all the water holes.

If it weren't for public land ranchers, AZ could support thousands more elk (cows compete with elk for food) and lots more elk tags.

I love cows, as long as they are on my plate and not in the forest.

Hey, I don't blame the public land ranchers for taking advantage of a good deal. If I could get away with paying $1.30 per month to feed my cows, I'd do it too!

Mark

So I guess you are thinking that all the steaks and hamburgers come off of public lands. Less than 2% of the beef supply comes from public land. I've heard it all before:

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, the whole state would be condos!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, we'd be Mexico now!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, there'd be no water holes and no critters to hunt!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, there'd be no meat to eat!"

"If'n it wasn't fer public land ranchers, we'd all be dead!"

Well, if it weren't for public land ranchers, 90% of the state's riparian area wouldn't be gone, and we wouldn't need all the water holes.

If it weren't for public land ranchers, AZ could support thousands more elk (cows compete with elk for food) and lots more elk tags.

I love cows, as long as they are on my plate and not in the forest.

Hey, I don't blame the public land ranchers for taking advantage of a good deal. If I could get away with paying $1.30 per month to feed my cows, I'd do it too!

Mark

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: