I saw a coues whitetail sticker on Val Vista and Warner in Gilbert yesterday. It was a white Dodge Ram.

Just wanted to say what's up.

The Dodge Ram was me.

Need more stickers for my buddies trucks

If you need more stickers, email me a request. Include info on how many, color, and size. The standard is 30 inches long and white. Shows up great on most vehicles.

Amanda

Do you think it will be as cool on my Saturn?

Sorry Buddy. I don't even think a block of ice would be cool on a Saturn. :o :lol: Are you kidding me, I'd put em on everything if Amanda would send me enough of em. Not sure how long they'd last on the caballos though.

When I was at the expo a couple weeks ago, I saw this sticker on the back of a white old body style ford f250 ext cab with a camper on the back. It looked like it had brand new wheels and mud terrain tires. I think he is a guide or something, based on the other sticker on the back of the truck. I just wonder what he was trying to suggest with this colorful sticker. :ph34r: David

rainbowbearmagnet.gif

When I was at the expo a couple weeks ago, I saw this sticker on the back of a white old body style ford f250 ext cab with a camper on the back. It looked like it had brand new wheels and mud terrain tires. I think he is a guide or something, based on the other sticker on the back of the truck. I just wonder what he was trying to suggest with this colorful sticker. :ph34r: David

rainbowbearmagnet.gif

It means that I'm a gay bear hunter........I didn't think it would be that hard to figure out :huh: Maybe I should spell it out on there so you "slow" folks can understand it! :lol: :lol: :P

Good one Davey ;)

rainbowbearmagnet.gif

Ive seen that truck! I think its an extra cab with a camper shell. one of the old loud powerstrokers right?

My brother has a sticker on his truck and he drives a white dodge and he lives on val vista and guadalupe... So it may have been him.

YEAH I HAD PUT THAT STICKER ON THE WHITE RAM!!! A LITTLE ONE ON THE REAR DRIVERS SIDE! GOT TO SHOW THE SUPPORT:)

The one i saw was a big one in the passager side, but i really doesn't matter except for the fact that there are two of you dudes running around down there. If i remember correctly there was a tool box or a tank in back too.

Maybe i will put one one my sweet Saturn and someone will report it, lol