Red Rabbit

Whatcha Lissnin to?

9 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Oldies are fine if you are traveling and end up in BFE without satellite radio or any radio but I don't get listening to stuff we grew up with 60 years ago on purpose all the time. I can deal with it for an hour or so but after that I'd rather roll down the window and listen to nothing.

IMO, listening to some of the later music is the equivalent to listening to nothing. 🤣 At least you could actually understand the lyrics in the songs of the '50s. 

12 hours ago, Snapshot said:

LOL.

I think it's just the generation gap, Tony. I grew up a Rock -n - Roll headbanger. I do like various genres of music though.

Yeah, likely so. 

My memory is a little weak, but didn't we have some sort of thing in regards to Nugent a long time back? 

49 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Yeah, likely so. 

My memory is a little weak, but didn't we have some sort of thing in regards to Nugent a long time back? 

Yeah. That was 2010. You got ahold of Ted Nugents road manager, and made arrangements for me to be able to give him a CWT shirt, when Nugent was playing a concert at the Pima County fairground. Ted called me on the phone the next morning to thank me. That was pretty cool.

• Wow! 1

Aha, that puts my brainwaves back in sync. 🤦‍♂️ I did recall that it had something to do with a concert but couldn't remember whether it was for getting in or a back stage visit. I didn't even think about the shirt bit. It's been a long time since I have had any contact with him. 

22 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Aha, that puts my brainwaves back in sync. 🤦‍♂️ I did recall that it had something to do with a concert but couldn't remember whether it was for getting in or a back stage visit. I didn't even think about the shirt bit. It's been a long time since I have had any contact with him. 

I met his road manager at the backstage side entrance, and gave him the package. He wouldn't let me give it to Ted personally, as he was in a V.I.P meet & greet, as well as not knowing me or my intentions. Ted gets harrassed alot by the anti-hunters, and leftist whacko's.

In the middle of his performance, Ted did stop and thank Coueswhitetail.com, and gave a little shout out to the website. That was pretty nice of him to take the time to do that.

The next morning I was having some coffee, and my cellphone rang with an anonymous number on the caller I.D. It was Ted Nugent on the other end. My coffee almost squirted out my nose! LOL.

• Like 2