Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

brown whitey sheds

Took my friend Gail out with me on Saturday and he picked up a decent little fresh 2pt coues shed. Today he went hiking and picked up a fresh spike set of coues sheds laying right next to each other! Seems as if the coues are sheddin in Northern AZ. Anyone else?

Took my friend Gail out with me on Saturday and he picked up a decent little fresh 2pt coues shed. Today he went hiking and picked up a fresh spike set of coues sheds laying right next to each other! Seems as if the coues are sheddin in Northern AZ. Anyone else?

Aw.. that is Sweet!!! Low country or high country, Josh???

I want to look in a couple areas really hard this year for coues sheds! I know a certain member of this site found a last years coues siderack last week that went about 49 1/2"..... :rolleyes: The kicker of it was that he found my boy's boot tracks 20 yds from the horn! My boy had been shed hunting in there the week before and walked right past it!!! :blink: :o Man was he bummed! :lol:

Negative Ghost Rider,

I saw a nice 90+ incher not 3 days ago still wearing his rack - and he had a doe with him.... mind you this is down in the cactus... Earliest I've found um is first week of May.

T

A fresh spike set?.........that's crazy, I don't think I've heard of anyone finding a set of spike antlers. Are you sure you ain't pullin' a late April fools joke on us? I want pictures and It's not like you to not have pic's! Whud-up wit dat??? :P

I took the kids out to 6A looking for elk sheds last sunday and found the left side of a nice whitetail.It's a three point with good mass and eye guard.Scores at 43.

Negative Ghost Rider,

I saw a nice 90+ incher not 3 days ago still wearing his rack - and he had a doe with him.... mind you this is down in the cactus... Earliest I've found um is first week of May.

T

Tyson, do you EVER work?

I saw a couple muley bucks the other day with the antlers still attached while predator calling. A small 2x3 or 3x3 I couldn't really tell, and a spike.

Negative Ghost Rider,

T

Tyson, do you EVER work?

40 hours a week. The sun comes up at 6am now - I can get an hour hike in 3-4 mornings during the week and a couple hours on the weekends. Get out now before the heat sets in...

Ya sorry about not posting any pics, there's WAY to much scenery in the background so unless I find time to crop the pics they won't be seen. Sorry......

They were found in the high country south of the Grand Canyon is about all I'll say at this time ;)

Ya sorry about not posting any pics, there's WAY to much scenery in the background so unless I find time to crop the pics they won't be seen. Sorry......

They were found in the high country south of the Grand Canyon is about all I'll say at this time ;)

Josh,

You should run for office..... :rolleyes:

HaHahahahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CnS