COOSEFAN

Favorite Trophy's

Some of my Favorite Trophys over the years.

As most of you know This will be my Favorite for Life I am sure. Mexico Coues

My second best Coues so far.

My two Antelope from last year.

Best Mule Deer to date.

Biggest Bull Elk.

First Bear From The San Carlos.

These are some of the ones that stand out the most but every hunt has been a favorite for me for one reason or another.

my favorite hunt so far is my 06 archery elk hunt,, first big game with bow and first archery elk....

post-491-1207865382.jpg

him on the wall......

post-491-1207865498_thumb.jpg

My very first big game, both my dad and I got javelina (it was not his first big game)

Sample_1.png

My first coues deer- I was clueless on how to hunt coues deer, the year before that hunt, me and my dad hunted 4 days and saw only 1 coues doe and we shared binoculars, then I got a dec tag, hunted 11 days straight and finally got a shot off at one of the bucks in the area, alot was learned on this hunt, 83inch

04_18_0.jpg

This hunt because prior to the hunt I believed that 100' bucks never existed, coues deer could only be as big as 83inch, finally coughed up the cash and bought fine optics and it showed me a whole new world, it was one of those hunt where that feeling hit me hard and knocked the breath out of me, when I first got this buck I was estatic because i thought he would score 85 to make my biggest buck to date, the tape said different, at 102'....

PICT0107.jpg

My most recent coues buck, mainly because I finally had a coues tag that wasn't a december tag but instead an October tag and many people said that I would "finally" kill a small buck, but hard work and patience paid off and brought home my biggest buck to date a 109er

PICT0650.jpg

Most importantly my father was on every single hunt I've been on, so I would post all big game hunts with him but there is just not enough space on here

My most recent coues buck, mainly because I finally had a coues tag that wasn't a december tag but instead an October tag and many people said that I would "finally" kill a small buck, but hard work and patience paid off and brought home my biggest buck to date a 109er

Oh man, what a relief! Finally having a tag other than a December tag! lol!

I Don't Like You ScottyBoy <_< <_<

Yes it is Envy :(

HaHaHaHa... Yup green with envy! ;) If I had Scotty's money I'd burn mine!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Way Awesome trophies, Scott.... ;) A lifetime of memories right there in those pics!!!! Congrats! :)

post-1445-1207877413_thumb.jpg December 2007 Spot and Stalk Archery. I watched the same does for 4 days until the morning of the 5th day when he finally showed up. 45 yd shot.My persistance made this one of my favorite hunts,that and my nephew carried out my bow and pack and me and brother carried out the deer.

I Don't Like You ScottyBoy <_< <_<

Yes it is Envy :(

HaHaHaHa... Yup green with envy! ;) If I had Scotty's money I'd burn mine!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Way Awesome trophies, Scott.... ;) A lifetime of memories right there in those pics!!!! Congrats! :)

Thanks guys... I've been eat up with the hunting bug bad for quite some time now.. I just cant seem to squeltch it.

here's a few more for all the newbies to enjoy.. the rest of ya'll have seem them before.

zebra.jpg

06zebra18.jpg

06impalaram1111.jpg

mywarthog.jpg

06warthog1.jpg

mybushpig.jpg

raysaoudad.jpg

simitar.jpg

wtxmulie.jpg

nilgai.jpg

heartsillbuck.jpg

lopebuck.jpg

You are a killin' machine Scottyboy! No wonder you have to do your own taxidermy :P Thanks for the pic's....I always enjoy seein' em! JIM>

Scott, I don't know you, but after looking at your photos I feel the need to call you by your avatar name ;)

Phenomenal trophies sir. I am just insanely jealous. I especially like how you used the giraffe you killed to cover the rifle you killed that axis with. :lol: And that stag is just sick. I'm definitely killing one of those someday. Out of curiosity, who did you use down there and would you reccomend them? (I'm assuming New Zealand)

Here are a few pics of my trophys.

Also a few of my fathers as well.

I wish I had more in the field shots, but I dont have any on my computer.

This is my most special, one and done.

post-2362-1207882532_thumb.jpg

My first Bear last year, great hunt with great friends. I owe you one Marky.

post-2362-1207882899_thumb.jpg

My biggest Desert Muley

post-2362-1207883295_thumb.jpg

Nice muzzleloader desert of mine on the left and my dad's TOAD on the right.

post-2362-1207883611_thumb.jpg

My biggest Archery Bull to date.

post-2362-1207884017_thumb.jpg

Now on to the good stuff!!!!!

Here is a collection of my Father's and mine.

The first is nice buck of mine from Mexico.

The others are our 100 inchers from Arizona.

post-2362-1207884279_thumb.jpg

post-2362-1207884784_thumb.jpg

post-2362-1207884913_thumb.jpg

post-2362-1207885072_thumb.jpg

Thor.... OUTSTANDING Trophies!!!!!!! That is a Fantastic desert Ram! Details????

Here is my last sheep hunt and the most amazing hunting adventure I have ever been on! Being stranded in a tent for over 48 hrs straight with rain & snow,and having the wind blow so hard that your tiny little tent looks as if it will parashute you from the mountain, hiking 45 degree shale slids, and 60 degree slopes on a 4" wide sheep trail, traversing boulder fields that have a 1/4" of ice on them (that left a mark or two), and sleeping under the Aurora Borealis a half a dozen miles from your tent, food, and sleeping bag...... and so much more. What an adventure!

post-996-1207888869.jpg

post-996-1207888976.jpg

post-996-1207889006.jpg