azhunter42

Got tickted by azgf

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

License Revocation (A.R.S. 17-340) Page 110 You can have your license privileges revoked by the Commission for up to five years for a conviction of: • unlawful taking, selling, offering for sale, bartering or possession of wildlife • careless use of firearms resulting in human injury or death • destroying or injuring livestock or crops while hunting or fishing • acts of vandalism or littering while hunting or fishing • knowingly allowing another person to use your big game tag • unlawful entry on to closed area for purposes of taking wildlife • unlawful posting of state or federal lands • license fraud • unlawful use of aircraft to take wildlife • waste of game meat • guiding without a license Additional convictions may result in license privileges being revoked for longer periods up to permanently.  

I don't believe shooting within 440 yards of occupied building is a revocable offense, and they can only revoke your license if your convicted.  If your not convicted they cant revoke your license.  They can however hit you with a civil penalty without a conviction 

Unless the 440 yard perimeter is considered a “closed area”

You might bring it up that the warden even though you were far enough away that he let you keep shooting you stated this in your response. Then after he ranged it he ticketed you, seems to me at that point he should have just asked you to move. I’ve had them come and ask me to move even when I and they knew I was well over the 1/4 mile limit because someone complained if I was I jerk I could have just stayed put and told them to tell the complaint to go pound sand but I moved just to make his life easier but he was nice about it.

• Like 1

hunter42 must be in jail with all of the armchair lawyers help.  Nobody ever answered his question.  LOL